Dedimania forum

Feel free to express yourself on your favorite dedicated related tool.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-04-22 17:40:11

naveronasis
tm2:naveronasis

Cant get dedimania code.

Okay i have a dedimania under the username Naveronasis for TMF

My server login for TM2 is Naveronasis_SV and it was of course created on mania planets for dedicated server under my ingame login of Naveronasis...

How do i get a TM2 dedimania code for TM2 since xaseco2 still demands this.... When i hit get code, Naveroansis gives me my TMNF code (which i no longer need)

#2 2013-04-22 20:26:30

naveronasis

Re: Cant get dedimania code.

I seem to have the same problem as.... http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtopic.php?id=154

As i said again my mania planet login to the game is Naveronasis, my server account is Naveronasis_SV (for TM2)... I have not been able to get a dedimania code and i can neither send nor-recieve records from dedimania.

#3 2013-04-24 11:10:20

TX-Slig
slig
Fast author / Dedimania maintainer
Website

It already worked for others with a server login longer, and with mixed cases and an underscore too  hmm

Once you have connected (on maniaplanet special connection/redirection page), what do you get on that page :  http://dedimania.net/tm2stats/?do=register  ?
You should see a list of your dedicated servers logins (those which where registered on the maniaplanet player page with the player login you used to connect), each line having a button to register or check/regenerate the associated dedicode).
So what is your problem ?  you don't see that list or the button don't work ?

#4 2013-04-26 17:44:46

naveronasis

Yeah it gave me an error before i got to that page that only read "Error Occured" then every time i went back there it just took me to the forum instead of to registration... I actually got registration this time.

Board footer